The first night of the inaugural tapings for Tony Khan’s Ring of Honor are set to take place at Universal Studios in Orlando.
The first night will take place tonight (February 25) and the second night will take place tomorrow night.
Universal Studios is the usual home of AEW’s Dark tapings, with Dark tapings accompanying the ROH television tapings.
The first episode of the Khan era of Ring of Honor television show will air next Thursday, March 2 on HonorClub.
Photos of Universal Studios’ set up for tonight’s Ring of Honor tapings have been revealed, as you can see below.
AEW has touted a sell out of Universal Studios for tonight’s tapings.
ROH’s next pay-per-view has been announced as Supercard of Honor on March 31, 2023 over WrestleMania weekend.
Sneak peek inside for the Ring Of Honor tapings tonight. There are a lot more seats set up than there are for AEW Dark.
Should be a good lively crowd. Can’t wait to see this. pic.twitter.com/8gDCePUN76
— 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐕𝐞𝐧 (@WrestlingCovers) February 25, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?