The new teaser trailer for the upcoming Peacock series ‘Twisted Metal’ gives us our first look at former AEW TNT Champion Samoa Joe as Sweet Tooth.
The series, based on the classic PlayStation game of the same name, is set to stream on the platform on July 27, with Joe and Will Arnett coming together for the role of Sweet Tooth.
Joe will play the physical role, while Arnett provides the voice of the character.
The series will star Anthony Mackie, Tahj Vaughans, Stephanie Beatriz, Chelle Ramos, and Michael Carollo.
This won’t be the only upcoming role for Joe, as he is set to provide the voice of King Shark in the upcoming Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League video game.
Samoa Joe currently reigns as the ROH Television Champion, with him defending the title against Mark Briscoe at ROH Supercard of Honor.
He is set to defend the title against Christopher Daniels on the May 4 episode of Ring Of Honor on HonorClub.
Your driver has arrived with your order 🚘💥🤡 #TwistedMetal is streaming July 27, only on Peacock. pic.twitter.com/mHPeu3NWCY
— Peacock (@peacock) April 28, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023