The first Ring of Honor merchandise under AEW President Tony Khan has been released.
After the announcement of the next event under the ROH banner, the ShopAEW Twitter account revealed the first set of new merchandise for Ring of Honor under Tony Khan.
The account tweeted the following:
“Check out all of the NEW Ring of Honor merch that is now available for purchase on ShopHonor.com!”
— ShopAEW.com (@ShopAEW) June 27, 2022
The tweet included a photo of ROH t-shirts, hoodies, and hats with the brand new logo of the company.
The new merchandise comes off the heels of Tony Khan announcing the upcoming ROH pay-per-view, Death Before Dishonor, which will take place from Lowell, Massachusetts on Sunday, July 24.
There have also been several angles that should lead into the upcoming major event with Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh teasing a matchup with Samoa Joe for the ROH World Television Championship.
Also, ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham teasing a bout with Lee Moriarty before being challenged by Tully Blanchard to face his Tully Blanchard Enterprises group on AEW Rampage last Friday.
For the full results of last Friday’s AEW Rampage, click here.
Keep track of the current AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles