The first Ring of Honor merchandise under AEW President Tony Khan has been released.
After the announcement of the next event under the ROH banner, the ShopAEW Twitter account revealed the first set of new merchandise for Ring of Honor under Tony Khan.
The account tweeted the following:
“Check out all of the NEW Ring of Honor merch that is now available for purchase on ShopHonor.com!”
— ShopAEW.com (@ShopAEW) June 27, 2022
The tweet included a photo of ROH t-shirts, hoodies, and hats with the brand new logo of the company.
The new merchandise comes off the heels of Tony Khan announcing the upcoming ROH pay-per-view, Death Before Dishonor, which will take place from Lowell, Massachusetts on Sunday, July 24.
There have also been several angles that should lead into the upcoming major event with Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh teasing a matchup with Samoa Joe for the ROH World Television Championship.
Also, ROH World Champion Jonathan Gresham teasing a bout with Lee Moriarty before being challenged by Tully Blanchard to face his Tully Blanchard Enterprises group on AEW Rampage last Friday.
For the full results of last Friday’s AEW Rampage, click here.
Keep track of the current AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?