The first two teams participating in the titular bout to crown the first ever women’s tag champions at Elimination Chamber are confirmed.
There were two qualifying matches for the bout on Raw, the first of which saw Nia Jax team with regular ally Tamina to defeat Mickie James and the recently returned Alexa Bliss. The duo are widely regarded as one of the favourites for the match.
Later in the show Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan of the Riott Squad defeated the makeshift team of Natalya and Dana Brooke (replacing the injured Ember Moon) to confirm their participation in the bout, where they will be joined by one more team from Raw and three teams from SmackDown Live.
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE