The viewership figure and demo rating for Monday’s (July 25) edition of WWE Raw on USA Network has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Raw drew 1.901 million viewers. This is up from the July 18 edition that drew 1.765 million viewers.
The total viewership was the highest since the June 27 episode that followed Vince McMahon stepping back as CEO and Chairman.
In the 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.50 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.46 rating.
The episode finished #1 on cable in the demo for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily. It was also #2 in the demo for Monday night, including all broadcast primetime.
The show was the first edition of WWE Raw since Vince McMahon’s retirement and the appointment of Triple H as head of creative for WWE.
You can see a full list of WWE Raw’s ratings for 2022 here.
WWE Raw last night on USA Network (8-11pm), the first Raw since the exit of Vince McMahon:
P18-49 rating: 0.50
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 26, 2022
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’