Five strangers who were all fathered by WWE Hall of Famer Rocky Johnson recently rediscovered each other, learning that they are all half-siblings of The Rock.
Sports Illustrated ran the incredible story today, being told by Lisa Purves, who was 18 when she first reached out to her father Rocky. However, it wasn’t until she was 30 that she told him on the phone that she was his daughter.
Johnson had two children (Curtis and Wanda) with his first wife, Una Sparks, before he later married Ata Maivia, daughter of ‘High Chief’ Peter Maivia, and they had a son named Dwayne Johnson, you may have heard of him.
Lisa then found out, through DNA evidence, that Wanda wasn’t Rocky’s first child. Paula Parsons’ mother Thelma met Rocky in Toronto when she was 19, and they had a relationship for two years six months before Una Sparks gave birth to Wanda later that year. Their child Trevor Edwards was born on March 23, 1967 and was raised solely by his mother, Doreen. Adrian Bowles was also Rocky’s other child as he was born on April 24, 1970. Aaron Fowler’s mother Jackie gave birth to him on June 17, 1970.
You can read the entirety of the five’s incredible reunion here.
Four of Rocky’s children (Paula, Adrian, Lisa and Trevor) pictured
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups