Former AEW Women’s World Champion Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. has clapped back at the haters this morning following last night’s Dynamite.
As previously noted, the AEW star said in a recent interview that she would love to wrestle Sasha Banks at some point. This led to several fans criticising Baker for those comments, which Britt responded to.
Those of you trolling me over an interview answer I gave when asked about a dream match opponent should go on to read the rest of the article where we discuss cyberbullying and how toxic twitter can be. https://t.co/DGEeTGNaXU
— Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (@RealBrittBaker) May 25, 2022
On Wednesday’s edition of AEW Dynamite, Britt Baker defeated Toni Storm to advance to the Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Finals at Double Or Nothing.
Her win was criticised as well with many fans claiming the match came off lackluster and being critical of her performance in particular.
Baker took to social media this morning to respond to the criticism and telling the fans to “get a life”
Some of you on here need to get yourself a friend like @jmehytr.The rest of you on here just need to get a life.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
Some of you on here need to get yourself a friend like @jmehytr. 😘
The rest of you on here just need to get a life. 😂
— Dr. Britt Baker, D.M.D. (@RealBrittBaker) May 26, 2022
- AEW X NJPW Live Results Forbidden Door
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Report: Several ‘Under The Radar’ AEW Agreements Have Expired
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Huge Spoiler On Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed