A former champon is back under WWE contract after his last deal expired and he briefly departed from the company last week.
Former Cruiserweight Champion Drew Gulak has signed a new deal with WWE, PWInsider has confirmed.
Gulak had been in talks with WWE to extend his contract, but the two parties initially couldn’t come to financial terms, but the door was never really closed and discussions have been ongoing.
It has also been reported by Fightful that Gulak worked this week’s SmackDown tapings and his contract situation wasn’t alluded to on air.
He’s also been moved back to the active roster page on WWE’s website, so all looks groovy and Gulak is staying put with WWE. There’s no word just yet on how long the contract will last.
Are you glad that Gulak has re-signed or would you have liked to see him ply his trade somewhere else? Let us know.
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status