Impact wrestling has just announced via Twitter that five-time Knockout’s Champion Madison Rayne is returning to the company. PWInsider reports it is a multi-year deal.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 1, 2019
It was reported yesterday that Rayne’s Ring of Honor contract had come to an end after only joining the company in September of last year, as she was reportedly unhappy with her creative direction.
The ‘Killer Queen’ also competed in last year’s WWE Mae Young Classic tournament as Ashley Rayne, wherein she was eliminated in the first round by Mercedes Martinez.This news comes soon after the promotion also announced Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, Fallah Bahh and Rosemary were tied down with the company.
Rayne worked for Impact from 2009-2018, and over that time, amassed five Knockouts Championships and two Knockouts Tag Team Championships.
Impact Wrestling continues to impress in the ever-growing competitive landscape that is professional wrestling.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’