It definitely seems like a rather appropriate comparison, as AEW does tend to get a love/hate relationship from a lot people.
I’ve concluded today that AEW is like pineapple on a pizza. Those who don’t like it actually get mad at people who do and try to convince them to stop enjoying something they like. ♂️
It’s impossible to deny that wrestling fandom has become pretty tribal for a lot of people. Fans of either WWE or AEW usually get at each other’s throats on social media for no apparent reason other than that’s just what happens nowadays.
It would be a lot nice for everyone if people just enjoyed what they like and let everyone else get on with their lives, but oh well.
- Photo: Matt Riddle Shows Off New Look Amid WWE Return Rumors
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury