To follow along with live updates of every WWE Draft pick tonight, click this link.
A new report has confirmed that former champions and NXT talent are backstage at tonight’s WWE SmackDown.
The April 28 edition of SmackDown marks the start of the 2023 WWE Draft.
As previously reported, former WWE Champion AJ Styles is backstage at tonight’s show with Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows and Michin of The O.C. all listed available for the draft.
Per WKRD Wrestling ahead of tonight’s SmackDown, “anyone and everyone” is available to be drafted with former champions backstage at the event.
The report also notes that some NXT talent are backstage for the WWE Draft, teasing more than one call-up from the developmental brand will happen on the show. You can find out which NXT talents have been reported to be at SmackDown at this link.
WWE released a list of eligible stars who can be drafted on tonight’s edition of SmackDown, which you can read here.
It was also previously mentioned that a decision regarding the future of the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships is being made.
We will have further updates and news from tonight’s WWE Draft when they become available.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown