WWE is holding one of its regular tryout camps at the Performance Center in Orlando this week and some of the names involved may be quite familiar to wrestling fans.
The most notable are former Impact Knockouts Champion Chelsea Green (a/k/a Laurel Van Ness) and former Impact Tag Team Champion Robbie E.
As ever, a raft of former football players are at the PC look at a potential vocational shift, including Jacob Kasper, Dorin Dickerson, Brendan Griffin, Shaquille Powell and Terence Barnes.
From the indy scene is Rory Gulak (brother of 205 Live star Drew Gulak), Stardom and Shine competitor La Rosa Negra, CHIKARA’s Blaster McMassive and Canadian duo Scott Parker and Shane Matthews.
Good luck to all of those involved who are fighting to achieve a full-time WWE contract.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’