After the ladder match full of nasty bumps, former Impact World Tag Team Champions, Santana and Ortiz debuted at AEW All Out. As The Lucha Bros were celebrating on the ladder, two men in president masks came down to the ring. After taking out the Lucha Bros, the two men formerly known as LAX hit the street sweeper on Nick Jackson.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) September 1, 2019
Holy cow! What a stacked tag-team division. By adding LAX to the mix, AEW has a chance to relive the rivalry from the last year or so in Impact Wrestling.
If you’re not familiar with LAX, just wait. They will blow you away with their in-ring chemistry with the Lucha Bros. The potential of matches with The Young Bucks. However, Santana and Ortiz may not be able to go by the team name of LAX. The announcers did not specifically mention LAX during the broadcast.
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete