WWE announced the signing of several international wrestlers who will be reporting to the Performance Center, including new NXT star Sarray, who made her debut on this week’s show.
Along with Sarray, WWE announced the signing of Indian MMA fighter Sanjana George, who posted the following statement onto Instagram, saying that “it’s just the beginning” for her:
“Big Thank you to everyone. Honestly, it’s just the beginning of lots and lots of hard work. Thank you all for the support and love. I hope to do my very best to keep you all entertained and proud. Thank you to all my coaches who helped me get stronger and better. Love to my family and friends and thanking God most of all for this new chapter.”
You can find out the names and a little bit of information of all of the six people that WWE signed this week, including Sanjana George and Sarray by clicking here.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Says Chad Gable Is The ‘Most Underrated Wrestler In The World’
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts