Major League Wrestling has reported added some more size to their roster. Their latest signing comes in the form of former New Japan Pro Wrestling star Cody Hall. Hall is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall.
Wrestling Inc. reported the news earlier today, although they did not specify the length of his contract.
The report does say that there have been plans to put Hall with MLW’s CONTRA Unit stable. The group also includes the likes of Jacob Fatu and former WWE star Simon Gotch.
Cody Hall had been a member of New Japan Pro Wrestling’s roster from 2015 to 2017. During that time he was a member of Bullet Club, playing the role of the enforcer for the Young Bucks. He left the promotion in 2017 and made his way to promotions such as Pro Wrestling NOAH and DDT Pro Wrestling.
Hall has been in the wrestling business since 2010.
UPDATE: Post Wrestling has since reported that while Hall had signed with MLW earlier this year, the two parties have since parted ways.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver