Former WWE United Kingdom and NXT Tag Team Champion Tyler Bate has been pulled from scheduled appearances after suffering an injury.
ATTACK! Pro Wrestling sent out a message to fans explaining Bate will not be able to make their October 9 event due to injury.
Unfortunately we have just learned that @Tyler_Bate will be unable to compete at @DomeTufnellPark due to injury.
A suitable partner for @trentseven will be found and revealed live at Voices of Violence tomorrow night!
Tickets still available here;https://t.co/Z9883L1lcy pic.twitter.com/GsOQ5jKSxq
— ATTACK! Pro Wrestling (@ATTACKWrestling) October 8, 2019
There was no explanation as to what kind of injury had caused Bate to be pulled from today’s show, but we will look into it and update you.
Bate has suffered a number of injuries in the past few years, so hopefully this is one of the less serious ones and he won’t be out for any serious amount of time.
He is currently appearing regularly on NXT TV and recently had a 5-star match with WALTER at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff.
He is undoubtedly one of the promotions biggest young stars, and the only question that remains is how long until the main NXT roster decides to bring him over.
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?