Former WWE United Kingdom and NXT Tag Team Champion Tyler Bate has been pulled from scheduled appearances after suffering an injury.
ATTACK! Pro Wrestling sent out a message to fans explaining Bate will not be able to make their October 9 event due to injury.
A suitable partner for @trentseven will be found and revealed live at Voices of Violence tomorrow night!
— ATTACK! Pro Wrestling (@ATTACKWrestling) October 8, 2019
There was no explanation as to what kind of injury had caused Bate to be pulled from today’s show, but we will look into it and update you.
Bate has suffered a number of injuries in the past few years, so hopefully this is one of the less serious ones and he won’t be out for any serious amount of time.
He is currently appearing regularly on NXT TV and recently had a 5-star match with WALTER at NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff.
He is undoubtedly one of the promotions biggest young stars, and the only question that remains is how long until the main NXT roster decides to bring him over.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- Corey Graves ‘Toned Down’ What WWE Wanted Him To Say About Sasha Banks & Naomi
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Ethan Page Wants More Ring & Microphone Time In AEW
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega