Former NXT Women’s Champion is set to miss several weeks of TV with an injury, after she was attacked by Toxic Attraction last week on NXT 2.0.
Gonzalez’s tag partner Cora Jade, who will be facing Mandy Rose for the NXT Women’s Championship at NXT Stand & Deliver on April 2, made the announcement regarding Gonzalez’s injury on last night’s (March 15) show.
While this could simply be a way to build the Mandy Rose and Cora Jade feud, the suddenness of the injury could indicate Gonzalez does actually need to take some time away from the ring. Either way, we’ll be sure to update you as soon as possible.
The other option is that Gonzalez could be making her way to the main roster very soon. According to Brian Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Live, Gonzalez is in line for a main roster call-up in the near future.
Hopefully the injury is a storyline, and we hope to see her back in the ring soon.
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- The Acclaimed Celebrates National Scissoring Day On AEW Dynamite
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away