STARDOM’s expansion has been clear to see since the beginning of 2023, most notably the blockbuster arrival of Mercedes Mone to Japan at WrestleKingdom 17 in January.
This has led to the promotion holding their biggest event ever on April 23 STARDOM’s All-Star Queendom from the Yokohama Arena.
While Mercedes’ future is up in the air after her IWGP Women’s Title defence against Mayu Iwatani at the event, the promotion is not done acquiring new talent from across the pond just yet.
At last night’s (April 7) STARDOM former NXT star Jessi Kamea (now known as Jessie) debuted for the promotion, joining the ranks of the Club Venus faction.
At the event Jessie would team up with fellow Club Venus members Mariah May and Xena to defeat STARS members Koguma, Hanan and Saya Lida.
Jessie is not the only NXT alumni to join STARDOM and more specifically Club Venus recently, with former NXT UK star Xia Brookside also rejoining the promotion late last year.
STARDOM can be viewed on the New Japan World streaming service, having also formerly been available internationally on FITE TV.
Recently the FITE TV COO Mike Weber addressed STARDOM’s departure from the service, which you can read more about at this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan