A former NXT star is set to make their IMPACT Wrestling debut.
Many former WWE talent has walked through the doors of IMPACT Wrestling over the past few years.
On tonight’s December 15 edition of IMPACT on AXS TV, former WWE NXT and EVOLVE star Anthony Greene will be making his debut for the promotion.
PWInsider reports that Greene worked several bouts at last week’s IMPACT taping in Florida.
Greene is not slated on the current lineup for tonight’s IMPACT Wrestling broadcast, but he will begin appearing in the weeks to come.
Anthony Greene signed with WWE NXT and was renamed to “August Grey”. He worked with the company from August 2020 through the summer of 2021.
Since then, Greene has been busy working on the independent scene and been touring Japan for Pro Wrestling NOAH. He also made an appearance for All Elite Wrestling as well.
As previously reported, there was a major title change at the IMPACT tapings from last week.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39