It wasn’t that long ago that now former NXT star Parker Boudreaux, or as he was called in NXT, Harland, was being called the “next big thing” by Paul Heyman, and not just because he looks like Brock Lesnar’s son.
Unfortunately for Boudreaux, things didn’t quite work out in NXT, and he was released on April 29 earlier this year.
While we don’t know the exact events that led to his release, Dave Meltzer reported some felt Boudreaux wasn’t making the improvements they were hoping for, and that he was getting a reputation for being injured a lot.
Thankfully, this release has not spelled the end of his wrestling career, as he made his shock MLW debut at last night’s MLW Battle Riot IV show.
Boudreaux was the 40th entrant in the 40-person Battle Riot IV, and according to reports, he was met with “fake Brock Lesnar” chants from the fans.
Several former WWE stars were part of the Battle Riot match, including Karrion Kross (Killer Kross), Taya Valkyrie, Enzo Amore (NZO), Gangrel and Lince Dorado.
Parker Boudreaux is able to wrestle for any companies that want to book him, after his 30-day non-compete clause expired at the end of May 2022.
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury