Last year a number of WWE and NXT performers were released as a result of the pandemic. Now, one of them has resurfaced in IMPACT Wrestling. That performer is Rachael Ellering.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has reported that Ellering worked the most recent set of IMPACT tapings. They did not say what her role was at the show, however.
Ellering also worked a number of dates for All Elite Wrestling last July. However, she went unsigned by the promotion. Now, she joins an IMPACT women’s division that she has significant experience working with.
Among the names in IMPACT right now, Rachael Ellering has worked with Tenille Dashwood, Kimber Lee, Kiera Hogan, Jessicka Havok, Neveah, Deonna Purrazzo, Su Yung, and Jordynne Grace.
We will provide any updates on Ellering’s status with IMPACT as soon as they become available.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win