Quinn McKay, formerly of Ring of Honor (ROH), has now debuted in NXT under the new stage name Kelly Kincaid.
McKay was a presenter/host/interviewer for ROH and looks to be an announcer in NXT.
Her debut was revealed during the taping for the first ever edition of Level Up which will air on Friday, replacing 205 Live.
New WWE announcer Kelly Kincaid pic.twitter.com/MDUY57csXr
— Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) February 16, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material