A recently released star has revealed that during his time in WWE, he never had a proper conversation with Vince McMahon.
Wesley Blake has noted that he and Steve Cutler were determined to form a relationship with the Chairman. Despite this, Blake has revealed that his only interaction with Vince McMahon came before his match at Money in the Bank 2020.
Speaking with Two Man Power Trip, Blake recalled trying, and failing to meet with McMahon. Pointing out that McMahon is hard to get ahold of, Blake said:
“I never talked to Vince the whole time I was up there. The only time I did see him was after our match at Money in the Bank. I saw him there and he talked to all the teams for a bit, probably two or three minutes, and that’s about the only time I had an interaction with him. Steve (Cutler) and I would try to talk to him when we were trying to return and pitching ideas.
“We just both agreed that we wanted to have a relationship with someone where we could call and text and we wanted to try that with Vince. We wanted to make an effort and introduce ourselves so he knows who we are and what we bring to the table. We tried, but we could never get ahold of him. He is hard to get ahold of. I never got to meet Vince,”
Quote via Fightful.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Update On Adam Cole Injury After AEW Dynamite Grand Slam