On the first episode of Raw post-Survivor Series, former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross will go one-on-one. Cross has been trying to help Bliss since she became infatuated with The Fiend.
WWE announced the match ahead of tonight’s show on Twitter. Here is the official preview of the match from WWE.com:
“After failing to pry Alexa Bliss away from Bray Wyatt, Nikki Cross might not be able to salvage her friendship with WWE’s Wicked Witch, as they are scheduled to meet one on one tonight.
Cross has blamed herself for Bliss aligning with The Fiend and her ex-best friend’s ensuing descent into madness. The strange union originated this past summer after Cross refused Bliss’ consolation following a loss, leaving her all alone for her first confrontation with The Fiend. Wyatt has seemingly captured Bliss’ mind and soul ever since.
With her most recent plea for Bliss to leave Wyatt resulting in a thunderous slap last week on Raw, the former teammates pummeled each other until they were separated by officials.
Can Cross use force instead of reason to finally persuade Bliss? Or will the new, more sinister version of Five Feet of Fury prove indomitable?”
Bliss and Cross are former two-time WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions. They won the titles most recently at WrestleMania this year, defeating The Kabuki Warriors. Their reign lasted until they lost to Sasha Banks and Bayley on the June 5 episode of SmackDown.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned