Former Tough Enough contestant and current SmackDown star Mandy Rose has revealed that she has recently signed a new five-year deal with WWE.
Mandy revealed the news in a work out video with Bradley Martyn and tag team partner Sonya Deville that has since been uploaded to YouTube.
WWE has yet to confirm the news, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the company’s confirmation of that.
Rose follows the likes of Randy Orton, The Miz, Paige, New Day and Street Profits in recently re-signed their contracts with Vince McMahon’s company.
Mandy also didn’t state exactly when she signed the new deal or how much it’s worth. However, it has been reported recently that WWE has offered pay rises to several female stars including Lana and Sasha Banks, so perhaps Mandy Rose is also in that group.
Mandy is currently involved in a storyline with fan favourite Otis of Heavy Machinery. Some have speculated that Mandy could save Otis from being eliminated in tomorrow night’s Royal Rumble match.
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans