David Arquette, the Hollywood actor who starred in Scream and WCW movie Ready To Rumble, then ridiculously became WCW World Heavyweight Champion in the Russo years, is set to make his in-ring return, 18 years after he last wrestled!
Arquette, now 46-years old, recently made an appearance for Championship Wrestling From Hollywood on a show called Peter & Ray’s Surprise Birthday Party Spectacular, hitting The Rockness Monsters with a double stunner.
It has now been confirmed that Arquette will wrestle for the promotion on their July 15 tapings from the Oceanview Pavilion. Although a match has not been confirmed, he is expected to face RJ Skinner, who challenged Arquette to a match on the group’s Facebook page.
Are you happy to see Arquette back inside a wrestling ring? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- PHOTO: First Look At Vince McMahon’s ‘Creepy Mustache’
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Update On Major WWE Return Rumored For WrestleMania 39
- Big Former WWE Name Backstage At ROH Supercard Of Honor
- Changes To Big WrestleMania 39 Weekend Match