It has been several months since Retribution arrived on the scene in WWE. Of course, the lone female member of the group is RECKONING, formerly known as Mia Yim.
The group has often been criticized for their poor presentation since their debut. Now, former WWE Women’s Champion Gail Kim has said WWE should let Yim take off the mask and be herself. Here is the tweet:
I love these two women! WWE, take that mask off Mia Yim and let her be https://t.co/AWCkWrSEq5
— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) December 24, 2020
Mia Yim competed in NXT under her regular name for years before her call up. She had gained quite a following after competing in NXT Women’s Championship matches and teaming with real-life boyfriend Keith Lee.
Since debuting with Retribution, RECKONING has only competed in three matches. Of those three, she has lost her two matches on Raw against Dana Brooke on November 30 and against Brooke and Ricochet in a mixed tag on December 7. Her third match is pictured above against Nikki Cross on this week’s Main Event which she won.
Gail Kim has not competed for WWE since leaving the company in 2011. Kim’s lone reign as Women’s Champion came in 2003 and lasted just 27 days. She is better remembered for her run in TNA Wrestling.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown