A former Ring of Honor (ROH) World Champion who recently became a free agent has filed to trademark his own ring name.
As per PWInsider, Dalton Castle, real name Brett Giehl, filed to trademark “Dalton Castle” on January 12.
The trademark filing was made with the following description:
Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibits and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer
Castle’s ROH contract recently came to an end so he’s now officially a free agent. PWInsider also noted that he declined to sign an addendum on his previous deal.
He has remained in talks with the promotion but is reportedly waiting to see if he gets any offers from elsewhere before signing.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- NXT Star Makes Main Roster Debut
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- NXT Star Makes Cameo You Probably Missed On WWE Raw