Former WWE and ECW star Justin Credible has found himself being arrested for the third time this year, after a number of complaints were made against him.
He was arrested on Tuesday (December 4) and was, according to Pro Wrestling Sheet, charged with misdemeanor assault, breach of peace, criminal mischief and three charges of violating a protection order.
It is reported that while Credible currently lives with his family, several family members have protection orders against him in case any “incidents” occur.
The Connecticut VINE website notes that Credible is currently in custody at the New Haven Correctional Center under a $50,000 bond. They also supplied the below mugshot.
Credible was arrested in August and September for various domestic charges, and has spent time behind bars. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that sources say Credible has had multiple run-ins with police since his last arrest in September.
It is alleged that Credible also walked away from a WWE-sponsored rehab.
He is currently in the process of filming a documentary called “Credible”, which details his various issues of the past year. It is not clear how this latest arrest will affect the documentary. Below is the latest trailer:
We will update the situation when we learn more.
- Dolph Ziggler Wins First Title Since WWE Release
- Former WWE Star Wins Championship In NJPW Singles Debut
- WWE Breaks 23-Year Award Losing Streak
- Major Update On Brock Lesnar & Vince McMahon In WWE 2K24
- Roman Reigns Bloodline Member Trying To Join WWE
- Randy Orton Hilariously Reacts To John Cena Onlyfans Announcement
- WWE Star Arrives In Wrong Country For Major Show
- New Championship Match Added To WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- Former WWE Champion Still Hasn’t Re-Signed Despite Major Creative Plans
- WWE Star Retires Move After Recent Terrifying Botch