A former WWE Champion appeared on FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show earlier today.
The wrestling world has been missing The New Day’s own Big E since he has been out of action with a neck injury in March.
Fans didn’t have to look too far to see the former WWE Champion on October 1 though.
On today’s edition of FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show, Big E appeared on the show in support of his alumni, the Iowa Hawkeyes, ahead of their game against #4 ranked Michigan Wolverines.
The WWE star had many comments on today’s game, but was also given well wishes in regards to his neck injury.
Also, Big E picked up former NFL running back Reggie Bush and carried him around the set of the show. This was a lot of good vibes all around to say the least.
The New Day member will get his one year evaluation in March 2023, so here’s hoping for good news for E.
Stay up to date with the current WWE injury list at this link.
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) October 1, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- Backstage Details On Who Knew About Shawn Spears WWE Return
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- TKO Issues New Statement On Vince McMahon WWE Status & Allegations
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?