As first reported by TMZ, former WWE star Grand Master Sexay, real name Brian Christopher Lawler, was arrested for DUI on July 7th, 2018.
The report notes that police observed Lawler swerving at around 1 A.M. and attempted to pull him over, but he didn’t oblige as he “was trying to make it home.”
Police noticed a smell of alcohol from the car once Lawler stopped his vehicle. They also found an open can, which prompted a swift arrest.
The former WWF Tag Team Champion was charged with DUI and evading arrest, with bail set at $40,000.
Brian Lawler is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Jerry Lawler and is best known for his time as part of the tag team Too Cool with Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi.
His most recent appearance on WWE TV was at NXT Arrival, where he and Scotty unsuccessfully challenged then NXT Tag Team Champions, the Ascension, for the titles.
- James Ellsworth’s Royal Appointment
- WWE’s Bray Wyatt Cited For Careless Driving!
- Former TNA Knockout Arrested
What do you think of this situation? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- wrestler arrested
- wwe arrested
- grand master sexay
- brian lawler
- nxt arrival
- WWF Tag Team Championship
- grandmaster sexay
- scotty 2 hotty
- wwe tag team championships
- NXT Tag Team Championships
- too cool
- jerry lawler
- the ascension
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return