***SPOILERS FOR SEASON 4 OF LUCHA UNDERGROUND BELOW***
Former World Heavyweight Champion Jake Hager (previously known as Jack Swagger) is one of a raft of new faces who will be part of Lucha Underground Season 4.
Hager wrestled at the tapings in what is speculated to be a dark match, and also made a decidedly less-than-kayfabed appearance in this video below posted on Johnny Mundo’s Instagram, in which he makes a cameo during a workout session at the New Temple.
Other notables names involved in the tapings were the debuting Tommy Dreamer, returning former LU stars Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez, and independent star Sammy Guevara.
Dario Cueto was also part of the show, disguised as an old man and playing the role of his own father, Antonio Cueto, who announced the return of the popular Aztec Warfare match.
We’ll have more from the tapings over the next few days.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9