Tonight on WWE Raw, Jinder Mahal returned to WWE television for the first time in months. He’s been out with an injury for since
He returned to WWE Raw tonight and wrestled Akira Tozawa. Tozawa has been an enhancement talent who has gotten pretty good matches out of all of his opponents.
However, that wouldn’t be the case tonight. Jinder Mahal would dominate Tozawa.
He won in under two minutes. The announcers really put him over as a big deal and a former champion. Jinder returned with his Modern Day Maharaja gimmick.
— WWE (@WWE) April 28, 2020
He was angry and dominant. Based on his booking, it looks like they are setting him up for some kind of run. We’ll see if it works this time.
He was an effective heel, but he shouldn’t have been in the world title picture at the time. Obviously, it was politics for the India shows, but it backfired.
Ultimately, he lost to AJ Styles and never quite found his spot on the card. He’d be fine as a mid to upper card heel with a proper push. Let’s see what Heyman can do with him.
It’s good that he’s back on television and healthy. Hopefully, they can find the right spot for him.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’