Last night at TLC, The Revival and New Day put on a fantastic tag team ladder match to open the show. Despite The Revival reportedly refusing to sign new WWE deals, another member of the match has agreed to extend his stay with the company.
On The New Day: Power of Positivity podcast, Kofi Kingston revealed that he has decided to sign a new WWE deal that will see him stay with the company until 2024, at least.
Kofi Kingston is the latest superstar to decide to re-sign with WWE for five-years. He joins fellow former WWE Champions The Miz and Randy Orton in signing new deals in the last few weeks.
Kofi did not reveal exactly when he re-signed with the company, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on that.
If Kofi confirming the news isn’t enough for you, it will likely be revealed on WWE Backstage tomorrow night that Kofi Kingston has extended his stay with WWE. WWE tends to leave announcements like this for the FS1 show.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Killer Kross Scrapped AEW Plans Revealed
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- CM Punk Posts Very Emotional Tweet Following Texas School Shooting Ahead Of AEW Dynamite
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- Jack Evans ‘Super Disappointed’ About Match With Kenny Omega
- Ricky Starks Says Cody Rhodes Is Still His Go-To Person For Advice
- Sonny Kiss To Join ‘The Baddies’ Faction In AEW?
- WWE Hall Of Famer Pitches Idea For ‘Ironhorse Championship’
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign