Last night at TLC, The Revival and New Day put on a fantastic tag team ladder match to open the show. Despite The Revival reportedly refusing to sign new WWE deals, another member of the match has agreed to extend his stay with the company.
On The New Day: Power of Positivity podcast, Kofi Kingston revealed that he has decided to sign a new WWE deal that will see him stay with the company until 2024, at least.
Kofi Kingston is the latest superstar to decide to re-sign with WWE for five-years. He joins fellow former WWE Champions The Miz and Randy Orton in signing new deals in the last few weeks.
Kofi did not reveal exactly when he re-signed with the company, so stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on that.
If Kofi confirming the news isn’t enough for you, it will likely be revealed on WWE Backstage tomorrow night that Kofi Kingston has extended his stay with WWE. WWE tends to leave announcements like this for the FS1 show.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return