On last night’s edition of 205 Live, The Brian Kendrick made his on-screen returned after being out of action since Christmas day.
Kendrick suffered a broken orbital bone and broken nose following a botched G.T.S from Hideo Itami on the December 25 episode of Raw.
Kendrick appeared alongside his tag team partner Gentleman Jack Gallagher and had a quick word with 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick.
The pair stated that their issues with Hideo Itami are water under the bridge and they wouldn’t follow it up. Maverick didn’t seem too convinced, though.
.@mrbriankendrick is BACK alongside @GentlemanJackG on #205Live… and they assure GM @WWEMaverick that their issues with @HideoItami are nothing more than water under the bridge! pic.twitter.com/fZLELdNDS2
— WWE (@WWE) April 11, 2018
As mentioned in the title, Kendrick is a former WWE Cruiserweight Champion (in both its former and current iterations). He won the crown at Hell in a Cell 2016 from then-champion TJ Perkins (now known as TJP).
Kendrick lost the title after a 30-day reign when he was defeated by Rich Swann on the first ever episode of 205 Live.
His partnership with Gallagher started in August following a vicious rivalry between the two, which eventually led to a Gallagher heel turn, and the two have been close ever since.
Are you excited to see Kendrick back in action? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here, and as always, have a spiffing Rusev Day.
- TJ Perkins
- the brian kendrick
- Hell In A Cell
- 205 live
- brian kendrick
- gentleman jack gallagher
- Hideo Itami
- Jack Gallagher
- WWE Cruiserweight Championship
- rich swann
- Drake Maverick
- Backstage Heat On AEW World Champion MJF?
- Several In WWE ‘Pushing’ For Upcoming Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To WWE Raw Ratings For His Return
- ‘Massive Offer’ Rejected By Will Ospreay Before Choosing AEW Revealed
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Long-Absent AEW Star Reveals They Had Three Seizures, Cleared To Return
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Coincidence About Her Daughter’s Birth
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- Kevin Owens Comments On CM Punk’s WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre’s Explicit Reaction To Randy Orton WWE Plans