Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb has recently signed on with the company as a coach for their Orlando-based Performance Center. Deeb had previously performed on the SmackDown brand as a member of CM Punk’s Straight Edge Society in 2009-10. In 2017, Deeb wrestled in the company’s Mae Young Classic, making it into the second round of the tournament.
As revealed in an interview on WWE.com, Deeb will be working alongside Sara Amato (formerly Sara Del Rey) in coaching female prospects. Deeb states her goal is to teach her own classes.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9