Former WWE Diva Serena Deeb has recently signed on with the company as a coach for their Orlando-based Performance Center. Deeb had previously performed on the SmackDown brand as a member of CM Punk’s Straight Edge Society in 2009-10. In 2017, Deeb wrestled in the company’s Mae Young Classic, making it into the second round of the tournament.
As revealed in an interview on WWE.com, Deeb will be working alongside Sara Amato (formerly Sara Del Rey) in coaching female prospects. Deeb states her goal is to teach her own classes.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release