Former WWE star Fandango has taken to Instagram to show off a new tattoo in remembrance of the late great Brodie Lee.
The tattoo depicts Lee’s face on top of “YEAH, YEAH, YEAH” in the background, which was one of Lee’s signature phrases.
Amanda Huber, Lee’s widow, replied to the image with “Whatttttttt???”, while many other names from the world of wrestling, including Lee’s former tag team partner Erick Rowan, Brian Myers, Miro and Otis, all showed their appreciation too.
You can check out the tat here:
View this post on Instagram
- Former WWE Star Makes AEW Debut
- John Cena WWE Return Date Officially Revealed
- WWE Star Addresses Potential CM Punk Return
- Update On Possible Sasha Banks NJPW Debut Match
- WWE Discussing Roman Reigns Working Both Nights WrestleMania 39, Potential Opponents Revealed
- Scrapped MJF Babyface AEW Plans Revealed
- Report: Absent AEW Star Rejected Creative Plans For Return
- Kenny Omega Reacts To WWE Star’s Latest Shot At Him
- New WWE Signings Potentially Revealed, Plans For Reality Show
- WBD ‘Thrilled’ With AEW Dynamite Viewership