Taking to social media, former WWE Raw commentator and Talking Smack host Renee Young has shared how she really feels about her former employers deciding to break up the New Day in the Draft.
In a Twitter post on Friday night, Renee Young questioned why WWE decided to send Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods to Raw while leaving Big E on SmackDown, meaning the group won’t all be on the same brand for the first time since its inception.
Renee posted the following after it emerged that WWE was breaking up the faction. She accompanied the post with a “Shame” GIF, clearly showing she’s unhappy with the decision WWE made:
C’mon man. You guys broke up the New Day?!? The fugggggg
WrestleVotes was the first to report several weeks ago that WWE was considering potentially splitting-up New Day, having Kofi Kingston and Big E goes on singles runs on different brands.
While part of this came to fruition, it appears as if Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods are going to be part of the tag team division on Monday Night Raw, while Big E focuses on the singles division on Friday Night SmackDown.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?