A former WWE name has recently been confirmed as having officially joined the Maria Kanellis-helmed Women’s Wrestling Army.
As reported by Fightful Select, former WWE name Allison Danger will be working with Women’s Wrestling Army.
Allison Danger, also known as Cathy Corino signed with WWE last year and then was released shortly thereafter.
Danger is a sought after commodity in the wrestling scene with Fightful also reporting that recently Major League Wrestling’s CEO Court Bauer recently told Fightful that he was interested in having Danger’s help with the women’s division in MLW.
Women’s Wrestling Army continues to be the Forbidden Door of Women’s wrestling working with the Thunder Rosa affiliated Mission Pro Wrestling as well as Warrior Wrestling and the list continues to grow.
Women’s Wrestling Army has announced upcoming events on July 8th and 9th in Chicago, Illinois.
Chicago has been a recent hotbed for wrestling activity with the recent AEW x NJPW crossover event, Forbidden Door on June 26 with numerous titles changing hands.
However, Thunder Rosa emerged victorious, retaining her Women’s World Championship in a match against Toni Storm, increasing her record for 2022 to 13-1-0.
You can check out the win/loss record for the AEW Women’s Division by clicking here.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future