A former WWE name has recently been confirmed as having officially joined the Maria Kanellis-helmed Women’s Wrestling Army.
As reported by Fightful Select, former WWE name Allison Danger will be working with Women’s Wrestling Army.
Allison Danger, also known as Cathy Corino signed with WWE last year and then was released shortly thereafter.
Danger is a sought after commodity in the wrestling scene with Fightful also reporting that recently Major League Wrestling’s CEO Court Bauer recently told Fightful that he was interested in having Danger’s help with the women’s division in MLW.
Women’s Wrestling Army continues to be the Forbidden Door of Women’s wrestling working with the Thunder Rosa affiliated Mission Pro Wrestling as well as Warrior Wrestling and the list continues to grow.
Women’s Wrestling Army has announced upcoming events on July 8th and 9th in Chicago, Illinois.
Chicago has been a recent hotbed for wrestling activity with the recent AEW x NJPW crossover event, Forbidden Door on June 26 with numerous titles changing hands.
However, Thunder Rosa emerged victorious, retaining her Women’s World Championship in a match against Toni Storm, increasing her record for 2022 to 13-1-0.
You can check out the win/loss record for the AEW Women’s Division by clicking here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles