Now that many months have passed, we are starting to see WWE producers make their way back to WWE. We saw this with the likes of Pat Buck earlier this year and now Shane Helms is also back with the company.
PWInsider reported the news that Helms had returned to WWE. He was among the many talent and producers let go or furloughed on Black Wednesday. The report states that Helms was backstage at Survivor Series and worked Monday Night Raw as a producer.
Helms was most recently seen at All Elite Wrestling’s Full Gear pay per view. He made a cameo appearance in the Elite Deletion between Matt Hardy and Sammy Guevara. During the match, Gangrel appeared with Hurricane Helms apprehended. Helms was soon thrown into the Lake of Reincarnation where he emerged as Reporter Shane Helms.
He also appeared at TalkNShopAMania 2 where he was investigating a murder. The show was put on by Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows.
Helms was hired as a producer by WWE in January of 2019. As a wrestler, Helms has not competed since April 2019 when he wrestled an eight-person tag match for CHIKARA.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- More Details On Kris Statlander Injury