The original Sin Cara (Mistico/Caristico) will have his head in his hands this weekend. The former WWE star accidentally unmasked himself and revealed his true identity at the end of his Instagram live stream.
The 37-year-old Mexican wrestler seemingly thought that he’d turned off his Instagram live stream so took off his mask. However, fans managed to get screenshots of what he actually looks like before he realised his error.
The following image and caption were posted by Twitter user @elwiloolea. The caption has been translated from Spanish to English:
The caristico a**hole forgot to turn off his live and took off his mask hahahaha
After stints in CMLL and NJPW, Caristico joined WWE in 2011. He debuted on a house show just before WrestleMania XXVII and immediately begun using the Sin Cara name. He was then released by the company in March 2014.
The Sin Cara gimmick was then adopted by Jose Jorge Arriaga Rodriguez, who has been wrestling for WWE under the name Hunico. Rodriguez worked as Sin Cara for WWE until his release last year.
- Jerry Lawler Hospitalized After Medical Episode
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- WWE Hall Of Famer Announces In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Announces Date & Location For SummerSlam 2023
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- Former NXT Star’s AEW Debut Announced Amid WWE Return Rumors