Former WWE star Justin Gabriel (currently known as PJ Black) made a surprise appearance on Being The Elite this week.
He was portraying the character of a witch-doctor trying to help Luchasaurus find his tail. He created a concoction which was meant for Luchasaurus to grow a new tail but instead it gave him quite a trip. It remains to be seen whether Black will be a recurring character on BTE but Luchasaurus appeared to be inspired regarding what to do next.
Black competed for WWE from 2010-2015. During his time there he was a multiple-time WWE Tag Team Champion with Heath Slater as his partner. He was part of the memorable Nexus group and the less memorable Corre group in 2010-2011. Following his initial success, he quit in 2015 after falling down the card.
Since then, Black has competed for Impact Wrestling, NWA, and currently Ring of Honor. He has not seen a ton of success in ROH but he has been involved in title matches for the ROH Six-Man Tag Team Titles. He has primarily been linked to The Lifeblood group involving Mark Haskins and Traci Williams.
Would you like to see PJ Black on Being the Elite or AEW? Let us know on Twitter!
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Pitches For Major First-Time Ever Dream Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Believes Jade Cargill ‘Looks Like Money’