Anything Kane can do, former WWE and TNA star Matt Morgan can also do, it’s an old saying in the world of wrestling.
That’s right, just as Kane become mayor of Knox County, Matt Morgan has become the mayor of Longwood in Florida, so congratulations to him.
He won via a unanimous decision (apparently politics is like a boxing match), with all five commissioners supporting him.
“I am humbled and grateful to my fellow commissioners for believing in me,” new Longwood city mayor Matt Morgan said.
“Thank you to Ben Paris for introducing me to politics to begin with, and encouraging me to go out in to the community and be me.
“The first thing I did was flash back to grammar school riding the special education bus and being made fun. It always made me feel lesser than others, but now it has come full circle. I really believe if you are willing to put in the work, you are able to punch your own ticket and do whatever you want to do with your life one day.
“I’m going to tell you the exact same thing I said when I was sworn in to the city commissioner seat one and a half years ago: we are a team of five here in Longwood. Each responsible represents one finger on a hand, and when you ball that up it forms a fist, an undeniable, an unpenatrable, unbreakable fist who carries out the wishes of our Longwood residents.”
Oh, and apparently Morgan is 7ft tall, which is pretty cool.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter