Anything Kane can do, former WWE and TNA star Matt Morgan can also do, it’s an old saying in the world of wrestling.
That’s right, just as Kane become mayor of Knox County, Matt Morgan has become the mayor of Longwood in Florida, so congratulations to him.
He won via a unanimous decision (apparently politics is like a boxing match), with all five commissioners supporting him.
“I am humbled and grateful to my fellow commissioners for believing in me,” new Longwood city mayor Matt Morgan said.
“Thank you to Ben Paris for introducing me to politics to begin with, and encouraging me to go out in to the community and be me.
“The first thing I did was flash back to grammar school riding the special education bus and being made fun. It always made me feel lesser than others, but now it has come full circle. I really believe if you are willing to put in the work, you are able to punch your own ticket and do whatever you want to do with your life one day.
“I’m going to tell you the exact same thing I said when I was sworn in to the city commissioner seat one and a half years ago: we are a team of five here in Longwood. Each responsible represents one finger on a hand, and when you ball that up it forms a fist, an undeniable, an unpenatrable, unbreakable fist who carries out the wishes of our Longwood residents.”
Oh, and apparently Morgan is 7ft tall, which is pretty cool.
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship
- More Signs Another WWE Star Could Join Judgment Day