A former WWE star is set to make his IMPACT Wrestling debut at the upcoming Sacrifice event on March 24.
X-Division Champion Trey Miguel had no challenger for the show, but Director of Authority Santino Marella has handpicked a challenger for him.
Miguel will defend his championship against former WWE star Lince Dorado.
The match at Sacrifice will be Dorado’s first match for IMPACT, but will not be his first shot at the X-Division Championship.
Dorado competed for the title at the REVOLVER: Swerve’s House event on April 16, 2022, as part of a four-way match alongside Trey Miguel, Ace Austin and Blake Christian.
That match also saw the PWR Remix Championship being defended, with Miguel capturing both titles in the bout.
The main event of the show will see Mickie James defend her IMPACT Knockouts Championship against Jordynne Grace.
BREAKING: @TheTreyMiguel will defend the X-Division Championship against @LuchadorLD at #Sacrifice LIVE on IMPACT Plus THIS FRIDAY from St Clair College in Windsor, ON, Canada!
Get tickets HERE: https://t.co/he9vY3Oysg pic.twitter.com/krF1TLA2Jv
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups