Killer Kelly was released from WWE in January of this year. However, she has since revealed in an interview with Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp that she wanted to keep her departure from the company private.
During the same interview, Kelly opened up about what the future holds for her now that she isn’t under WWE contract. In doing so, the Portuguese wrestler confirmed that an American company is interested in her.
Fightful Select (subscription required and highly recommended) posted the following little note from the interview ahead of its full release later this week:
Kelly confirmed to me that one American company has shown interest in her, but due to visa and travel issues things have been very slow moving for everyone. She isn’t sure if she’s going to relocate to the United States, but plans on being here until December at least. She did not specify the company but seemed like she was open to a variety of things. She was able to get into the United States by flying to Mexico, quarantining for 14 days, and crossing the border.
It seems like that US promotion may have been revealed, as it was announced over the weekend that Kelly is going to be part of the IMPACT Knockouts Tag Team Title Tournament. You can check out the full bracket by clicking here.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing