A former WWE star who was released this year has taken to Twitter to announce that he has officially created an OnlyFans page.
Lionel Green, also known as Lio Rush, shared his new page on social media.
Everyone knows OnlyFans as the place where you can subscribe to users for adult content, but it is often used for other reasons and people who want to sell other not-adult-based services for a monthly subscription.
Another example from the world of wrestling who created an OnlyFans recently was Enzo Amore, or nZo, who set it up to sell wrestling lessons and other similar things.
Rush was released by WWE this past April as part of the company’s COVID-19 cost-cutting measures.
Despite it being relatively short, his time with WWE was pretty controversial, and he’s addressed several of the issues that came up in shoot interviews in recent months.
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- LIVE RESULTS – AEW Dynamite – May 25, 2022
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines