A former WWE star who was released this year has taken to Twitter to announce that he has officially created an OnlyFans page.
Lionel Green, also known as Lio Rush, shared his new page on social media.
Everyone knows OnlyFans as the place where you can subscribe to users for adult content, but it is often used for other reasons and people who want to sell other not-adult-based services for a monthly subscription.
Another example from the world of wrestling who created an OnlyFans recently was Enzo Amore, or nZo, who set it up to sell wrestling lessons and other similar things.
Rush was released by WWE this past April as part of the company’s COVID-19 cost-cutting measures.
Despite it being relatively short, his time with WWE was pretty controversial, and he’s addressed several of the issues that came up in shoot interviews in recent months.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Former World Champion To Become Free Agent Next Week
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Top NXT Star Expected For September 25 WWE Raw
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- WWE Star Ready For A WarGames Match