When WWE released a bunch of people on Black Wednesday, Sarah Logan was someone people in WWE were sad to see go. Now, Logan has denied ever saying she was retired.
Logan appeared on D-Von Dudley’s Table Talk podcast where she discussed starting a family and continuing her career. Here is the quote, courtesy of Fightful:
“No one retires from professional wrestling. I never said I was retired, but no one retires. Ric Flair can’t even retire. D-Von [can’t retire]. I’m sure one day I will come back to wrestling. I’ve only wrestled since I was 17 years old. When you specialize in something like I specialized in wrestling, you only show a fraction of who you are. I’m really enjoying starting my farm and getting this YouTube thing together.
I have some stuff within the hunting and outdoor community releasing soon-ish. I’m just gonna be a badass mom for awhile. I’m just trying to wear that crown for a little bit, I’m sure I’ll get back to wrestling. It’s something that I grew up on and is in my blood and I’ll definitely come back. If I can give my child the most stable life I can and introduce wrestling in there, I want that Beth Phoenix/Edge life.”
Logan is currently pregnant, expect a child with her husband Erik of the Viking Raiders. We will have to wait and see what she does with her career when she and her family is settled in.
Were you a fan of Sarah Logan? Let us know on Twitter!
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Tony Khan Provides Update On ‘Forbidden Door II’
- Io Shirai & Zoey Stark Expected To Return To NXT Soon
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Vince McMahon Situation In WWE Meeting