Game Changer Wrestling (GCW) are quickly seeing their stock in the wrestling landscape rise, and have sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom for this weekend’s Wrld on GCW show.
GCW took to Twitter earlier today (January 18), to announce that former WWE star Gran Metalik (now known once again as Mascara Dorada) would be making his debut for the promotion next month.
GCW announced that Dorada will be wrestling on the February 4, February 19 and February 26 shows, with an opponent yet to be named.
Metalik, along with former partner Lince Dorado, was released from WWE back on November 4.
MASCARA DORADA is coming to GCW!
Feb 4th – Houstonhttps://t.co/cSBhz8MY4x
Feb 19th – Atlantic Cityhttps://t.co/2AHJcYBhEO
Feb 26th – Los Angeleshttps://t.co/ghNeM86j3R
Watch LIVE on @FiteTV! pic.twitter.com/qRgd9JyDUP
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) January 18, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Bryan Danielson Shares Warning For Retired Star Amid In-Ring Return Rumors
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?