Game Changer Wrestling (GCW) are quickly seeing their stock in the wrestling landscape rise, and have sold out the Hammerstein Ballroom for this weekend’s Wrld on GCW show.
GCW took to Twitter earlier today (January 18), to announce that former WWE star Gran Metalik (now known once again as Mascara Dorada) would be making his debut for the promotion next month.
GCW announced that Dorada will be wrestling on the February 4, February 19 and February 26 shows, with an opponent yet to be named.
Metalik, along with former partner Lince Dorado, was released from WWE back on November 4.
MASCARA DORADA is coming to GCW!
Feb 4th – Houstonhttps://t.co/cSBhz8MY4x
Feb 19th – Atlantic Cityhttps://t.co/2AHJcYBhEO
Feb 26th – Los Angeleshttps://t.co/ghNeM86j3R
— GameChangerWrestling (@GCWrestling_) January 18, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Update On Miro’s Whereabouts During AEW Absence