Former WWE star D’Lo Brown is gone from IMPACT Wrestling.
Since 2019, D’Lo Brown has worked as a producer and on camera for IMPACT Wrestling. It seems like this stint for the former WWE star is over.
Per PWInsider, Brown has exited from the company.
When reached for comment, IMPACT’s Scott D’Amore stated the following:
“We appreciate D’Lo’s contributions to Impact Wrestling over the last 3 plus years. We wish him nothing but the best moving forward.”
IMPACT has seen a lot of turnover with multiple stars having contracts set to expire, including “Machine Gun’ Karl Anderson and “The Big LG” Doc Gallows of The Good Brothers.
One star has recently asked for their release from the company, which you can read more about here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- CM Punk Spotted For First Time Since AEW All Out Backstage Fight (Photo)
- Update On AEW Rampage & WWE SmackDown Going Head To Head
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- AEW Battle Of The Belts IV Air Date Revealed
- Further Evidence Of Bray Wyatt Extreme Rules Return?
- Dax Harwood Shares Heartwarming Picture With Daughter On Twitter
- Dwight Howard Has ‘No Doubt’ About Joining WWE