With WrestleMania 39 just a few days away, there is a lot of speculation about has arisen about potential surprises that could take place on the show.
It was recently reported by PWInsider that former WWE star Gangrel was slated for an appearance at WrestleMania.
This led to a lot of speculation that he could be doing something with Edge, who is set to take on the Demon Finn Balor inside Hell In A Cell on the second night.
Well, while it still isn’t confirmed that Gangrel will be on the show, he recently shared to his Facebook page that he has arrived in Los Angeles ahead of this weekend.
Gangrel obviously led the iconic Brood faction in the Attitude Era, which kickstarted the careers of both Edge and Christian Cage.
Edge most recently paid tribute to the group back at SummerSlam in 2021 for his match with Seth Rollins.
WWE CEO Nick Khan today said to expect ‘a bunch of surprises’ for WrestleMania.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?